On April 25th, 1915, in the dark before dawn, battleships, destroyers and troopships approached the Turkish coast where the Australians and New Zealanders were to land.
Our guest speaker is Lieutenant Colonel Pinghan Chua. Trumpeter Jessica Kesby.
- Village Church (St Aidans) WWI Roll of Honour
- Douglas Grant – 132 Albion Street
- Cecil & Herbert Winkworth – 29 Johnston Street
- Herbert Jiffkins – 43 Young Street
- Olly and Syd McCarthy – 152 Annandale Street
- Lawrence Paul
- Finlay Arnold ‘Arnold’ McRae – Annandale Public School
- Leslie James Scott – Pritchard Street
- Harold and Roy Smith – 135 Annandale Street
Anzac day address: Captain Pinghan Chua (Australian Army)
Trumpet: Jessica Kesby
Video Credit: Simon Smart, Centre for Public Christianity.